Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science – University of Rochester
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Georgetown University
Dr. Ed Eaves served as the past President of the Upstate New York American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and is a Board Member of the Seventh District Dental Society. Dr. Ed also has experience as a clinical instructor at several prestigious centers around the country.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Outside the Office
A native of Webster, NY, Dr. Eaves has lived in Branchport, NY for the past 30 years. He and his wife and practice partner, Dr. Marilyn Eaves, have three daughters, Jessi, Ali, and Abby. Their three dogs, Red, Zoe, and Daisy keep them company as well.